Fresh smoked salmon slices drizzled with a little lemon juice.
A wholemeal/wholewheat pizza base or a flour tortilla….already made and perfect for throwing whatever toppings your heart desires…drizzled with a little garlic olive oil.
The perfect cream cheese mixture with garlic and dill.
Spread onto this beautiful pizza base.
Topped with onion rings and cheese.
And finally topped with the smoked salmon, avocado and fresh rocket/arugula leaves.
With a shake or 7 of lemon pepper and a drizzle of lemon juice, this pizza went like crazy.
At this point…you can serve how it is….with fresh ingredients and beautiful flavours…or!
Sprinkle a little extra cheese over the top and place back into the oven for extra melty cheese and warmed through avocado and salmon. The choice is yours.
Because then…this happens.
- 4 tablespoons low fat/fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 wholemeal/wholewheat store bought pizza base (prepared), or flour tortilla
- drizzle of garlic olive oil (about 1 tablespoon)
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cup light/reduced fat grated mozzarella cheese
- 100g smoked salmon
- ½ an avocado, sliced thinly
- a handful fresh baby rocket/arugula
- Lemon Pepper
- ½ cup (extra) light/reduced fat grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C | 390F.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with the dill and the crushed garlic. Mix well.
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the pizza base and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Top with the onion rings and the mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted through.
- Remove from oven; top with the salmon slices, avocado slices and rocket/arugula leaves. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and serve, or top with the (extra) cheese and place back into the oven to warm the avocado and salmon through.